£25,000 to £27,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Optional Overtime + Pension + Training
Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 3.30pm
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-known manufacturer to work on day shift. The company offer excellent training and development and have recently invested millions in the site.
The role would suit someone with Mechanical experience from any background who holds a mechanical qualification. Any electrical knowledge or experience would be advantageous, but training can be provided for the successful candidate.
The role will be mostly mechanical work as 90% of the production equipment/machinery is mechanical, this will include working on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings. Those with the electrical skills will also be working on single and 3 phase electrics, drives, motors and some fault finding. This will be a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40%. Some strip down and rebuild work will be required.
* Dealing with a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40% tasks.
* Working mechanically on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings.
* Those with the electrical skills will also work with single and 3 phase electrics, drives, motors and some fault finding.
* Hands on Mechanical experience from any industry background.
* A Mechanical qualification.
* Any Electrical skills would be advantageous.