£35,700 Basic Salary OTE at least £45,000 to £50,000 + Call Out 1 in 6 Weeks Paid at Premium Rate + Overtime Paid at Premium Rate + 26 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Company Pension
Double Days Shift Monday to Friday (6am to 1.30pm, 1.30pm to 9pm)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding manufacturer who are at the forefront of their sector. The company are recruiting due to expansion with a multi million pound investment in new machinery on site, with call out and voluntary overtime readily available you will also have the opportunity to maximise your earnings.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased, with experience working in any manufacturing, production, or industrial engineering environment. Candidates do not need mechanical skills as full training can be provided.
In this role you will spend around 70% of your time attending to breakdowns, and the remaining 30% of your time will be largely spent fulfilling planned maintenance schedules. This role is around 80% electrical 20% mechanical, you will work alongside 1 other engineer on shift. You will be required in this role to be a part of a call out rota which operates 1 in 6 weeks, you will be paid a standby payment as well as a premium rate for any hours worked.
The company are at the forefront of their sector and are investing significantly in their manufacturing facility, they offer an exciting opportunity with a friendly working environment and a high earning potential though overtime is completely voluntary.
* 70% Reactive Maintenance 30% PPMs
* 80% Electrical 20% Mechanical
* Electrically biased from ANY manufacturing, production, or industrial engineering background