Pump Engineer (Home Based)
Midlands to South; Field Based
£29,000 to £33,000 base OTE Upwards of £50,000 + Overtime (1.5X Saturdays and 2.0X Sundays) + Company Van + Fuel Card + Company Credit Card
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pump Engineer to earn upwards of £50,000 per annum.
The role will suit experienced Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Fitter Technicians or Pump Engineers who wish to work from home and travel to customer sites across the Midlands to the South, East and West of the UK. You will be familiar with working on equipment such as pumps, rotating machinery, separators, decanter centrifuges, belt presses and conveyors.
The business is a successful and growing company in the Edible Fats/Oils, Chemicals, Beverage Production, Pharmaceuticals, Municipal Waste and Industrial Waste and Minerals. They supply a number of different types of equipment to clients around the UK and provide continuous after service, breakdown support and refurbishment as well. This company is considered to be one of the UK’s leading equipment suppliers.
Based from home, you will be required to receive instructions electronically check into the West Bromwich factory, occasionally to receive spares, tools and training but the majority of the time you will attend customer sites.
* Varied Mechanical Service role, maintenance & breakdown repair
* Working on pumps, rotating machinery, separators, belt presses, filters and conveyors
* Opportunity to really increase earnings with overtime
* Days based Monday to Friday
* Experienced Service Engineer/Field Service Mechanic/Pump Engineer
* Varied mechanical knowledge e.g. has worked on a variety of equipment such as pumps, rotating machinery, separators, centrifuges, belt presses and conveyors.
* Familiar with a range of hand and power tools and measuring devices