Service Engineer (Forklifts Training Provided)
Dudley to Worcester area, covering DY and WR postcode areas.
Circa £28,175 + £1,200 annual attendance bonus (paid quarterly at £300 for full attendance, not including holiday days) + Overtime + Pension + Training package
Service Engineer required for international manufacturer and service provider of special purpose machinery offering fantastic training and earning potential.
The role will be suitable for multi-skilled Maintenance or Service Engineers / Technicians from any kind of maintenance / service background including materials handling equipment/forklifts, construction plant, agricultural, mining machinery, automotive technicians/HGV or ex forces engineers from REME, Navy or RAF backgrounds. You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling machinery and associated equipment at a fixed Lichfield customer location.
One of the industry leaders for many decades in the UK engineering market, this company offers long term security and ongoing personal development in line with technological advancements to all of its Service Engineers.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities on materials handling machinery within the WR and DY postcode areas.
* Reactive breakdown coverage on the full range of forklifts/materials handling equipment in use on customer locations.
* Complete comprehensive training to get fully competent on all machinery and equipment.
* A qualified mechanical and electrical Service Engineer/ Maintenance Engineer or Technician from an engineering or automotive background.
* Willingness to take on a comprehensive training programme.