Assembly Technician (Mechanical/Days role)
Assembly Technician (Basic Mechanical/Days role) – Competative salary + OT + Pension + 25 days holiday
08:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
Assembly Technician required for friendly business who offer a great working environment and excellent training opportunities.
The company are looking for production operatives/assemblers with basic mechanical competency who they can train up.
The role is very hands on, you will be responsible for building and or testing products to the specified level of output to the required time, quality, cost and standards and completing all relevant paper work. You will be dealing with large pieces of metal, hammers, soldering, etc and requires someone with a good understanding of the way things are put together, a good eye for detail and a good mechanical understanding/experience.
You will have assembly/fitting experience and have excellent hands on experience.
The company operate in a high tech field and have gained a reputation for becoming the leading design & manufacturer in their field.
* Hands on manufacture of electromagnets
* Mechanical Assembly
* Take responsibility for one part of the build process
* Following instructions and assembling
* Complete required paperwork
* Good understanding of the way things are put together
* Mechanical understanding/experience
* Ability to follow instructions
* Good manual dexterity