Maintenance Engineer (8 Hour Shift/Multi skilled/Electrical)
£35,000 – £37,000 + Overtime (£5,000) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Pension
Maintenance Engineer required for a very successful manufacturer that is renowned for offering excellent working conditions and truly valuing its staff. The site is highly automated with a vast range of equipment.
To apply for the role you need to have both mechanical and electrical maintenance/service skills. Experience in manufacturing is preferred but not essential as training can be given on the equipment. The key is to have experience in both disciplines in an industrial capacity.
The shift is primarily 8 hours Monday to Friday (6am-2.30pm and 1.30pm to 10.30pm), 1 in every 3 weekends is required. When you have worked a weekend you will have the Friday and Monday off.
The role is predominantly reactive maintenance and a mix of PPM within a fast paced food environment. You will work within a small team of multi-skilled engineers and there is a vast range of equipment on site.
The company has sites across the UK marketplace and offer long term careers. You’ll enjoy working for a friendly business offering a competitive salary and good benefits.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site. The machinery includes weighing, labelling, packaging, baggers etc.
* Multi-skilled Engineer role. Electrical work includes 3 phase and fault finding on PLC’s. Mechanical work is hydraulics, pneumatics, gears and conveyors.
* 42.50 hours a week and overtime paid on top at time ¼.
The person required:
* Multi skilled/electrical maintenance background.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise.