Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
£22,000 to £28,000 per annum + OTE of £3,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits.
Mechanical Fitter’s position available in a growing company with excellent working conditions. Training will be given on the products with the intention of you becoming a technical expert! Within this role there is the opportunity to progress to workshop supervisor within 2 to 3 years.
The successful candidate will be from a mechanical fitting background. Experience fitting and assembling hydraulics will be highly advantageous. You must be able to read and assemble from engineering drawings.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter is to assist in the manufacturing and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems in their work shop. You will get involved with a wide range of fitting activities including assembly, drilling and pipe manipulation. Experience of ARC and Mig welding would also be highly advantageous but is not essential.
This company is a rapidly growing small arm of a global business and so you will experience the best of both worlds – the security of a large company with the good working environment of a small team. You will work alongside 3 other skilled fitters who will assist with training and development in areas such as pipe fitting and hydraulic system assembly.
* Varied Fitting role.
* Manufacturing, installation, test and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
* Pipe fitting.
* Hydraulic and lubrication system assembly (building pump sets, reservoirs, mounting valves, installing pipe work and hoses).
* Drilling, grinding, pipe manipulation.
* ARC and MIG welding (this is only for candidates with welding experience).
* Will have a varied Mechanical fitting background.
* Will be able to read engineering drawings.
* Any welding experience is beneficial but not essential.
* Any hydraulic circuit drawing knowledge is beneficial but not essential.