Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£36,000 + Quarterly Bonus Scheme (Up to £2,000 per annum) + Paid Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Continental Shift Pattern
Maintenance Engineer required for renowned world-wide aerospace company. The company is undergoing rapid expansion in 2017 and offers comprehensive training and development both internally and externally.
The company heavily invest in new machinery and staff training, you will have the opportunity to build upon your PLC knowledge. The company are committed to developing their employees and are seeking an individual that shares the same passion. The role will suit innovative applicants looking to hold a challenging but rewarding position.
The successful candidate will be an electrical engineer, you must be able to service/repair industrial equipment. Training on all the equipment will be provided alongside any external courses.
The role itself is a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance, you will work within a clean, fast paced and systematic environment.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You’ll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progress is the key to success.
* PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Electrically biased with some basic mechanical.
* 4 on 4 off continental shift pattern.
*Working within a friendly, multi-skilled team.
The person required:
* Qualified electrical engineer, you must be able to service/repair industrial equipment.
* Will hold a relevant engineering qualification.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Committed and Driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise.
* Happy to work at heights and in confined spaces
* Knowledge of industrial gases and/or chemicals would also be advantageous but is not essential