Production Operative (Mechanical Assembly) – Production Operative
Competitive salary + Overtime + Full product Training + Pension + 25 days holiday
Day’s role Monday to Friday
Production Operative required for successful global business – FULL product training given!
The company is recognizes ability so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in mechanical engineering within a highly successful company.
The role is very hands on, you will be responsible for building and or testing products to the specified level of output to the required time, quality, cost and standards and completing all relevant paper work. You will be dealing with large pieces of metal, hammers, soldering, etc and requires someone with a good understanding of the way things are put together, a good eye for detail and a good mechanical understanding/experience.
The role will suit a practical, hands on mechanically minded candidate looking for a varied and challenging role in a forward thinking company. You will have assembly/fitting experience and be familiar with soldering, brazing and basic machining.
The company operate in a high tech field and have gained a reputation for becoming the UK’s leading design & manufacturer in their field.
Mechanical Assembly The role:
* Hands on manufacture of electromagnets
* Deal with large pieces of metal, hammers, soldering, etc
* Take responsibility for one part of the build process
* Following instructions and assembling
* Complete required paperwork
* Good understanding of the way things are put together
* Eye for detail
* Mechanical understanding/experience
* Ability to follow instructions
* Good manual dexterity